The purpose of this Agreement is to set forth the terms and conditions of use of this Site and the rights and obligations between the Company and the User with respect to the use of this Site, and shall apply to all relationships between the User and the Company with respect to the use of this Site.
In using this site, users are prohibited from engaging in any of the following acts, or any act that the Company deems to fall under any of the following items.
- In using this site, users are prohibited from engaging in any of the following acts, or any act that the Company deems to fall under any of the following items.
- Actions that violate laws and regulations or are related to criminal acts.
- Fraud or threats against the Company, other users of the Site, or other third parties
- Acts that offend public order and morals.
- Acts that infringe on the intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy rights, honor, or other rights or interests of the Company, other users of the Site, or other third parties.
- Transmitting to the Company or a third party through the Site information that falls under or is deemed by the Company to fall under any of the following: ・Information containing excessively violent or cruel expressions ・Information containing computer viruses or other harmful computer programs Information that includes expressions that promote discrimination ・Information that includes expressions that promote suicide or self-harm ・Information that includes expressions that promote the inappropriate use of drugs ・Information that includes antisocial expressions ・Information that calls for the spread of information to third parties, such as chain mail ・Information that is offensive to others Information that contains expressions that may cause discomfort to others.
- Information that places an excessive load on this site’s network or system
- Reverse engineering or other analysis of this site
- Actions that may interfere with the operation of this site
- Unauthorized access to our network or systems
- Impersonation of a third party
- Excessive repetition of the same inquiry
- Advertising, publicity, solicitation, or sales activities on this site that are not authorized in advance by the Company
- Collection of information about other users of this site
- Actions that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to the Company, other users of the Site, or other third parties.
- Actions that violate the rules regarding the use of this site posted on the Company’s website
- Provision of benefits to antisocial forces, etc.
- Actions aimed at meeting people of the opposite sex with whom one is not acquainted.
- Actions that directly or indirectly cause or facilitate any of the aforementioned actions.
- Attempting to do any of the above.
- Any other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
Suspension of this Site, etc.
The Company reserves the right to suspend or discontinue all or part of this Site without prior notice to users in any of the following cases
- The Company reserves the right to suspend or discontinue all or part of this Site without prior notice to users in any of the following cases
- In case of urgent inspection or maintenance of the computer system related to this site.
- In the event that the operation of this site becomes impossible due to computer or communication line failures, mishandling, excessive concentration of access, unauthorized access, hacking, etc.
- In the event that the operation of this site becomes impossible due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning, fire, windstorm, flood, power outage, natural disaster, etc.
- In any other cases where we deem it necessary to suspend or discontinue the operation of the Site.
Ownership of Rights
- When users make inquiries or postings on the Site, they represent and warrant to us that they have the legal right to post or transmit the posted data, and that the posted data does not infringe on the rights of any third party.
- Caution and warning
- Suspension of use of the Site
- Claim for damages
- Destroy or delete all information and materials obtained by the user from the site, as well as all copies and data thereof, and request that the user do so.
Change or Termination of the Contents of this Site
We reserve the right to change the content of this site or terminate its provision at any time for our own convenience.
Handling of User Information
- You agree that the Company may handle user information (including personal information) for the following purposes
- Operation and improvement of this Site
- Provision of information related to this website
- Provision of information, planning, and preparation of materials related to the Company’s instructor recruitment activities
- To provide information on education, learning, publishing, childcare support, and related products and services from the Company and its group companies, to conduct research and planning and development, to conduct surveys such as questionnaires, and to prepare statistical and marketing materials.
- To respond to inquiries, to communicate with you regarding gift plans, etc., and for other necessary matters.
- In the following cases, we may provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user
- When we receive a judgment or order from a judicial or administrative agency ordering disclosure in accordance with laws and regulations, or when we receive a formal inquiry from a public agency such as the police or a lawyer in accordance with laws and regulations.
- When there is an imminent danger to the life, body, or property of a person and there is an urgent need to do so, and it is difficult to obtain the user’s consent
- When permitted by other laws and regulations.
- We may, at our discretion, use and disclose information, data, etc. provided by users to us as statistical information in a form that does not identify individuals, and users shall agree to this in advance.
- If we contact or notify one of the email addresses or other contact information provided by the user, the user will be deemed to have received such contact or notification.
Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
- The Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive court of first jurisdiction for any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
【Enacted on December 12, 2023】